This setting sets it so that an Member cannot receive a payment for more than the amount they paid their sponsor when they joined.
Any amount over this is passed up to their first qualifying sponsor. Their first qualifying sponsor is any Member who.Example A
- John was referred by the admin and joins the $50 membership. John pays a $50 sponsor payment to the admin.
- Mary was referred by John and joins the $25 membership. Mary pays a $25 sponsor payment to John.
- Scott was referred by Mary and joins the $100 membership. Scott pays a $25 sponsor payment to Mary leaving a remainder of $75. Scott makes a $25 payment to John (because John is qualified to receive up to the first $50 a member pays), this leaves a remainder of $50. Scott pays the final $50 to the adminExample B
- John was referred by the admin and joins the $500 membership. John pays a $500 sponsor payment to the admin.
- Mary was referred by John and joins the $200 membership. Mary makes a $200 sponsor payment to John.
- Scott was referred by Mary and joins the $200 membership. Scott makes a $200 sponsor payment to Mary.
- Kathy was referred by Scott and joins the $350 membership. Kathy makes a $200 sponsor payment to Scott leaving a remainder of $150. Scott pays the final $150 to John.
- Eric was referred by Kathy and joins the $200 membership. Eric makes a $200 sponsor payment to Kathy.
- Aaliyah was referred by Eric and joins the $100 membership. Aaliyah makes a $100 sponsor payment to Eric.
- James was referred by Aaliyah and joins the $1000 membership. James makes a $100 sponsor payment to Aaliyah leaving a remainder of $900. James makes a $100 payment to Eric leaving a remainder of $800. James makes a $150 payment to Kathy leaving a remainder of $650. James makes a $150 payment to John, leaving a remainder of $500. James pays the final $500 to the admin.
A. Direct Payment - Add SolidTrust Pay button:
1- login to your solidtrust pay account
2- Go to my account -> view profile page
3- copy your username
3- Go to Merchant Zone -> Create Subscriptions
4- Click MEMBERS - view the items you are subscribed to
5- Copy your subscriotion Id
6- Paste both username and ID to your personal info page under
Solid Trust Pay Username
Solid Trust Pay Subscription ID
Yes. There are 2 ways to do it. You can either have it as an upgrade in the members area after they have already joined OR you can have it as a separate option that they initially signup for.Getting the Membership ID
First, either way you do it, you will need to get the membership ID of the membership you are adding as an option. To do this, when logged in as the admin go to the "Memberships" link. Click the link to edit the membership you are adding. At the top of the browser in the url bar you will see the ID at the end of the url. For example, if the url is /admin/membership/3, then your id is 3.Adding an Upgrade Option
To add an upgrade option in the members area you will need to create a link to the upgrademembership.php page that has the membership id embeded in the link. For example, if the membership id is 3, then the link would look like: /admin/upgrademembership.php?id=3Adding a Purchase Button
To add a purchase button to any page outside the members area, you will need to make a link to the create an account page that has the id of the membership embeded in the link. For example, if the membership id is 3, then the link to your create.php page would look like: /join/~username~?membership=3
Yes, it will suspend them. We caution to be careful if you have more than 1 tier, or an admin payment because the person gets logged out when only 1 of their possible many subscriptions is canceled.
, currently it is not possible to use Direct Payment for the External Billing Plugin products (which are the products being sold that are not access to your ssoftware).
If needed, we would need to build it out as an upgrade request.