Support Request Credit Prices
Packages for support request credits are either $25, $50, $100 or $250. The more you purchase the more of a discount you receive. You may pay 50% more to have your request expedited.
Learn more about support requests
Each month you are charged a site fee and an account fee. For example, if you have one regular site with us you are charged $10 + $15 for a total of $25. You are also charged a per member fee which is based off if the member has made a payment that month and if they have created their own content with specific tools.
Sites on dedicated servers get $5 off
Free Member Fee
Paid Member Fee
$0.01 - $1.50/mo
Per Member Fees Explained
- You are not charged for the admin account.
- If a member did not make any payments during the month you are charged $0.01.
- If a member made a payment to the admin you are charged 1% of the payment amount up to a maximum of $1.50.
- If a member makes one payment of $10 to the admin you are charged $0.10.
- If a member makes two $100 payments in the same month you are charged the $1.50 maximum
- Direct payments to a member are charged at 0.1% of the payment amount up to a maximum of $0.15
- The $0.15 direct payment maximum is part of the $1.50 maximum so you are never charged more than $1.50
- If a member makes a $10 payment to the admin and a $100 direct payment you are charged $0.20
- Specific tools have additional fees for members that created their own content with the tool
Email Overage Rates
The first 10,000 emails are free. Email overage rates are determined by how many emails you send per a month over 10,000. Each IP type has it's own per an email rate for emails over 10,000. A dedicated server includes 100,000 emails each month instead of 10,000.
You are not charged for notification emails sent to members or to the admin.
Tool Member Usage Fees
Below are additional per member fees that are charged for tools. The fee is only applied to members that have created their own content with the tool. For example, if you have the email marketing tool it's only charged per members that have created their own autoresponder messages (if you allow them to do this). In this example you are not charged the tool fee for members that have not created their own autoresponder message.
Sites on dedicated servers get 50% off the tool member usage fee
10% of your paid member fees is deducted from the tool member usage fee
Question and Answer
The SMS Marketing Tool also has a $0.10 per an SMS account with a max per tool fee per a member being $0.50 (5 SMS Accounts).