Q. How do you setup a purchase SMS credits button with the SMS Marketing tool combined with the External Billing tool?
1) Setup an external billing product for selling the credits.
2) Add a billing option to the product.
3) Edit the Notify URL for the product putting your URL as shown below:
= Replace # with the amount of credits to add when payment is madeXXXX
= Put your API Key from Advanced Features.yourURL.com
= Put your domain name.
4) You can then get the URL or ~~ code to use when when editing billing for placing the button throughout your site.
Q. If I provide the api key to a third party affiliate program, will a new member signup in that program automatically create an account in my site for that member?
, it is possible to set it up using our API so that when someone joins the 3rd party system an account is created in the WMT Software.
If this is possible depends on the 3rd party software.
It would need to be modified so that when someone joins it, it calls the WMT API requesting that a new account is created.
Q. What is an api?
A. An application programming interface, or API, allows other websites to communicate with our website sending commands to add/edit/delete items and getting reports.
These are used by developers to integrate 3rd party software with our software. For example, our API allows you to have members automatically created in your system when someone signs up at a separate site you own.
Q. If someone cancels their monthly subscription what happens to their account?
There is a setting under advanced features where you can choose to either have them suspended or to have them downgraded to another membership. Also, you can specify to have them suspended on the date their subscription would have renewed instead of instantly. The default for these 2 settings is to have them suspended instantly.
If they are suspended:
- It will show suspended on the members page:/admin/members
- When they login they will be redirected the the suspended page and asked to make payment to renew their membership subscription.
Q. What can cause a member to be suspended?
- Clicking suspend/activate link from /admin/members
- If direct payment is turned on there are several ways
- If "Cancel Subscription Action" is set to "suspend on the date the next payment would have been made" then it can do it if next bill date isn't in future
- If a payment fails or a subscription is canceled
- If you have authorize.net set to ARB
Question Keywords: cancel subscription, api