After you've turned on direct payment, you need to then setup the member variables under "Member Variables" and setup variables for the button details. The document below describes more how the buttons work and the exact titles to use for the member variables when setting them up.
This setting sets it so that an Member cannot receive a payment for more than the amount they paid their sponsor when they joined.
Any amount over this is passed up to their first qualifying sponsor. Their first qualifying sponsor is any Member who.Example A
- John was referred by the admin and joins the $50 membership. John pays a $50 sponsor payment to the admin.
- Mary was referred by John and joins the $25 membership. Mary pays a $25 sponsor payment to John.
- Scott was referred by Mary and joins the $100 membership. Scott pays a $25 sponsor payment to Mary leaving a remainder of $75. Scott makes a $25 payment to John (because John is qualified to receive up to the first $50 a member pays), this leaves a remainder of $50. Scott pays the final $50 to the adminExample B
- John was referred by the admin and joins the $500 membership. John pays a $500 sponsor payment to the admin.
- Mary was referred by John and joins the $200 membership. Mary makes a $200 sponsor payment to John.
- Scott was referred by Mary and joins the $200 membership. Scott makes a $200 sponsor payment to Mary.
- Kathy was referred by Scott and joins the $350 membership. Kathy makes a $200 sponsor payment to Scott leaving a remainder of $150. Scott pays the final $150 to John.
- Eric was referred by Kathy and joins the $200 membership. Eric makes a $200 sponsor payment to Kathy.
- Aaliyah was referred by Eric and joins the $100 membership. Aaliyah makes a $100 sponsor payment to Eric.
- James was referred by Aaliyah and joins the $1000 membership. James makes a $100 sponsor payment to Aaliyah leaving a remainder of $900. James makes a $100 payment to Eric leaving a remainder of $800. James makes a $150 payment to Kathy leaving a remainder of $650. James makes a $150 payment to John, leaving a remainder of $500. James pays the final $500 to the admin.
A. Direct Payment - Add SolidTrust Pay button:
1- login to your solidtrust pay account
2- Go to my account -> view profile page
3- copy your username
3- Go to Merchant Zone -> Create Subscriptions
4- Click MEMBERS - view the items you are subscribed to
5- Copy your subscriotion Id
6- Paste both username and ID to your personal info page under
Solid Trust Pay Username
Solid Trust Pay Subscription ID
To put the button (~orderbutton1~) on the order page you would paste the code ~orderbutton1~ where you want the button to appear. I'm not sure what you mean by dynamic. If you mean that you want the payment to go directly to the member then you would need a pro system, with the commission tracking plugin, with direct payment turned on, and then you would link to the join page and payment to the member is made AFTER they create an account (a key difference as direct payment works opposite from a normal system).