Once logged into the members area the Member would go to the "Share
From there they would need to go to the graphical lineage report.
Depending on your settings, they may already be taken to that page when they click the "Share" button.
On the graphical lineage page inside the "Share" they would click on the icon for the Member they wish to mark as paid.
From there, on the right side they will see a link that says "Amount Owed to YOU:
" and specifies an amount.
Click on this link, and it will take them to a page where they can enter the payment amount received.
This setting sets it so that an Member cannot receive a payment for more than the amount they paid their sponsor when they joined.
Any amount over this is passed up to their first qualifying sponsor. Their first qualifying sponsor is any Member who.Example A
- John was referred by the admin and joins the $50 membership. John pays a $50 sponsor payment to the admin.
- Mary was referred by John and joins the $25 membership. Mary pays a $25 sponsor payment to John.
- Scott was referred by Mary and joins the $100 membership. Scott pays a $25 sponsor payment to Mary leaving a remainder of $75. Scott makes a $25 payment to John (because John is qualified to receive up to the first $50 a member pays), this leaves a remainder of $50. Scott pays the final $50 to the adminExample B
- John was referred by the admin and joins the $500 membership. John pays a $500 sponsor payment to the admin.
- Mary was referred by John and joins the $200 membership. Mary makes a $200 sponsor payment to John.
- Scott was referred by Mary and joins the $200 membership. Scott makes a $200 sponsor payment to Mary.
- Kathy was referred by Scott and joins the $350 membership. Kathy makes a $200 sponsor payment to Scott leaving a remainder of $150. Scott pays the final $150 to John.
- Eric was referred by Kathy and joins the $200 membership. Eric makes a $200 sponsor payment to Kathy.
- Aaliyah was referred by Eric and joins the $100 membership. Aaliyah makes a $100 sponsor payment to Eric.
- James was referred by Aaliyah and joins the $1000 membership. James makes a $100 sponsor payment to Aaliyah leaving a remainder of $900. James makes a $100 payment to Eric leaving a remainder of $800. James makes a $150 payment to Kathy leaving a remainder of $650. James makes a $150 payment to John, leaving a remainder of $500. James pays the final $500 to the admin.
Yes. There are 2 ways to do it. You can either have it as an upgrade in the members area after they have already joined OR you can have it as a separate option that they initially signup for.Getting the Membership ID
First, either way you do it, you will need to get the membership ID of the membership you are adding as an option. To do this, when logged in as the admin go to the "Memberships" link. Click the link to edit the membership you are adding. At the top of the browser in the url bar you will see the ID at the end of the url. For example, if the url is /admin/membership/3, then your id is 3.Adding an Upgrade Option
To add an upgrade option in the members area you will need to create a link to Upgrade URL (You can copy it from edit billing page).Adding a Purchase Button
To add a purchase button to any page outside the members area, you will need to make a link to the create an account page that has the id of the membership embeded in the link. For example, if the membership id is 3, then the link to your create.php page would look like: /join/~username~?membership=3
Create a link to your join (create account page) and have the username in the page.
So, for example, if putting it into the WYSIWYG editor you would use this URL:~wmtsystemurl~/join/~username~###
With direct payment, members first join then afterwards are taken to a page to make payment.