Added: 03/08/2012 | Updated: 6 Months Ago
OverviewThe Order ProcessHow Payment Buttons WorkAdditional FeaturesOverview
Direct Payment allows member to receive payments directly. This makes it so there is no need for the admin to send payouts to members of commission earned. With Direct Payment visitors who order will make separate payments to each party being payed.
Direct Payment is a part of the Commission Tracking Tool. This tool must first be installed to use Direct Payment. Also, Direct Payment requires a Pro version of our software and will not work on a Team system.The Order Process
- A visitor goes to the "Create Account" page (your-domain.com/join/~username~) and fills out the form to create their account.
- After the visitors fills out the form a suspended account is created and they are directed to a page prompting them to make payment to the admin (if the admin is being payed).
- After they have paid the admin they are prompted to pay their sponsor.
- After paying their sponsor they are directed to make payment to their sponsor's sponsor if it is setup for 2 tiers.
- After all parties has been paid the member is marked as approved and then redirected to their members area
How Payment Buttons Work
- If they attempt to view their members area before finishing payment they are redirected to to the payment page.
- If they stop during the payment process, the next time they log in they are taken back to where they left off.
- Payment order can be changed by admin on setup so they can pay sponsors first then admin or vise versa also it can be setup to pay on any order.
- Members can add details for their payment button under payment processors page.
- If you as the admin have added the ability for members to use more than one payment processor, then members can put their details for each payment processor offered and buttons will show for all the payment processors. For example, an member can have both a PayPal and Payza button allowing the visitor to use either one.
- If a person does not add any value for any payment processor then as admin you can choose either to no button will show on his page and people will not be able to order from him/her, or payment will passup to a higher level sponsor or admin.
- Members are able to mark that a payment has been received manually. This feature can be turned off/on under Advanced Features.
- Direct Payment can be used in combination with different tracking methods (regular, 1-UP, etc.).
- RollUp Payments- RollUp payments are used when you have multiple memberships at different price points for your members to choose from. When rollup payments is on then an member can only receive payments for the amount that they paid their sponsor when they signed up. Any additional amounts is passed up to the next person in the upline that has paid a package equal or higher in price than the package being purchased. The amount that is passed up is called the rollup.
- Example: First lets say we have members A, B, C, and D. Now (to keep it simple) every member is paying 50% of their package price to their sponsor no matter what the price of the package is. First, A signed up for a package that costs $1000 and he signed up directly to the admin so the admin receives the entire $1000 payment (no sponsor). Next, B signed up under A for a package that costs $100. B makes a $50 payment to A and a $50 payment to the admin. Next, C signed up under B for a package that costs $500 and makes a payment of $250 to the admin, a payment of $50 to B, and a payment of $200 to A (notice that B only receives $50 and not the full $250). Last, D signed up under C for a package that costs $1000 and makes a payment of $500 to the admin, $250 to C and $250 to A.
- When RollUp Payments is on the admin MUST belong to the most expensive member package and must be approved and marked as paid.
Questions And AnswersWhen using Direct Payment, how can a sponsor manually mark someone in their downline as paid?
With direct payment if we do a monthly PayPal subscription and the customer cancels will the software automatically suspend?
With Direct Payment where would the sponsor go to mark people as paid?
Is Solid Trust Pay supported when using direct payment?
With Direct Payment is it possible to allow Members to pay first then after payment create their account?
With Direct Payment is it possible to collect name and email only and have them create account with name, address etc in (my personal info) after they are inside?
With Direct Payment when the "RollUp Payments" is set to "On, (Members cannot receive more than their membership level)", how does that work?
How do I add a SolidTrust Pay button with direct payment turned on?
When using Direct Payment, if I add a new membership how can I add an option for visitors to order it?
Take the "Direct Payment" Quiz