Yes, you can modify the signup page to have less fields. All of the fields are required, but you can replace them with hidden fields and give them a default value (exa: You can make a hidden field for address and give it the default value of "111 Main St" and then after they've joined they can go back and change it). The minimum fields you can have on the join page is:
Technically, name is not required (but we do not recommend removing it). Also, technically you could give them a default password, but we do not recommend that either.
In your members area, go to the "Advanced Features" page, then click on the "Misc" tab, then put the url for your webinar page in the "Redirect Page" field.
Put the full url, including http://.
Also, put ?user=~username~ at the end of the url so that it will go to the appropriate member's page.
This setting sets it so that an Member cannot receive a payment for more than the amount they paid their sponsor when they joined.
Any amount over this is passed up to their first qualifying sponsor. Their first qualifying sponsor is any Member who.Example A
- John was referred by the admin and joins the $50 membership. John pays a $50 sponsor payment to the admin.
- Mary was referred by John and joins the $25 membership. Mary pays a $25 sponsor payment to John.
- Scott was referred by Mary and joins the $100 membership. Scott pays a $25 sponsor payment to Mary leaving a remainder of $75. Scott makes a $25 payment to John (because John is qualified to receive up to the first $50 a member pays), this leaves a remainder of $50. Scott pays the final $50 to the adminExample B
- John was referred by the admin and joins the $500 membership. John pays a $500 sponsor payment to the admin.
- Mary was referred by John and joins the $200 membership. Mary makes a $200 sponsor payment to John.
- Scott was referred by Mary and joins the $200 membership. Scott makes a $200 sponsor payment to Mary.
- Kathy was referred by Scott and joins the $350 membership. Kathy makes a $200 sponsor payment to Scott leaving a remainder of $150. Scott pays the final $150 to John.
- Eric was referred by Kathy and joins the $200 membership. Eric makes a $200 sponsor payment to Kathy.
- Aaliyah was referred by Eric and joins the $100 membership. Aaliyah makes a $100 sponsor payment to Eric.
- James was referred by Aaliyah and joins the $1000 membership. James makes a $100 sponsor payment to Aaliyah leaving a remainder of $900. James makes a $100 payment to Eric leaving a remainder of $800. James makes a $150 payment to Kathy leaving a remainder of $650. James makes a $150 payment to John, leaving a remainder of $500. James pays the final $500 to the admin.
Yes, it will suspend them. We caution to be careful if you have more than 1 tier, or an admin payment because the person gets logged out when only 1 of their possible many subscriptions is canceled.