To create an upgrade request:
- Log into the WMT Client Admin.
- Go to the page for your site.
- Click the "Site" tab to open it (if it is not already open).
- Click on the "Upgrade Requests" tab.
- There you will see a form to create your upgrade request.
- After your upgrade request is submitted we will review it and then send an email detailing how many credits it will take and which version it would be included it.
- Click the link in the email to view and approve the request.
It will not let you approve a request if you do not have enough credits. To purchase credits send us an email specifying how many credits you would like to purchase and we will send you an invoice.
Yes. We do monthly upgrades to our software. You are allowed to request a set number of new features based on your subscription package. Customizations take 1-3 months, but it provides a stable, full featured release. We can also do customizations on demand starting at $200+.
See our Price List for more details and PRICES (Click here to view)
, we do offer custom capture page designs.
We would design the capture page to market your specific buisness, product, and service.
Our software is also customizable, using a support request and upgrade request process to enable you to better market your specific business, product, and service.
For more details and to view Price-List < Click here
It is not possible to have the emails actually come from a persons 3rd party email account (exa: GMail). However, the respond to email address is always set to the email address of the Member (so if someone responds to the email it would respond to their gmail).
Also, it is possible to force it to "look" like it was sent from their email, but we do not advise this as it causes email delivery rates to be lower. Also, it is possible for us to build out a feature allowing it to send the emails through their 3rd party email (we would do the major ones like GMail and Yahoo) as an upgrade request.