Added: 08/09/2010 | Updated: 1 Year Ago
SEND BROADCAST MESSAGE- Allows members to send an instant message to their contacts.
- Contact Group - Allows you to choose to send a broadcast message either to a contact group (active, converted, etc), or to send messages to all contacts, except inactive contacts, at once.
- CONTACTS TO EMAIL - If you are logged in as the admin you can send a broadcast to the contacts collected by the admin, or to all the contacts of the members in the system.
- By default the emails sent will be html. You can click Turn Off Editor in the top right to have text emails sent instead.
- You can select to have contacts details dynamically displayed by using the codes below the send mail button.
- Under Advanced Features, ONLY THE ADMIN can setup the number of days you have to wait to be able to send broadcast messages. (Example: If the broadcast days is setup to 3 days, then the members will be able to send a broadcast message every 3 days, starting from the day the initial broadcast message is sent.)
Questions And AnswersHow do I change who an email is sent from and the reply email when sending mail to members?
Can Members Send BROADCASTS more Often?
How do I change broadcast feature where I can send out emails whenever i want vs. every 5 days?
How would I send out a broadcast message to contacts?
How do I change broadcast frequency from 7 days to less or more?
Is there a certain amount of emails each member's account can broadcast per day or week?
If I as admin send out an email broadcast to ALL (users) contacts will accounts flagged as "suspended" contacts get the email too? or just active accounts?
If I begin blasting an email to members, do I have to remain logged in for the emails to be sent?
Take the "Email Broadcast" Quiz