, in the Share page "referral program" click export to Excel icon
Using this feature you can export a csv file to use for mass payment in PayPal or Payza, and it marks everyone in the report as paid when generating the report.
By default PayPal IPN is enabled. It is only turned off if you have previously turned it off in your PayPal account. You can verify it is off if there is no record in the access log when a PayPal payment is made.
To turn on the PayPal IPN follow the instructions below.
- Login to your paypal Business account
- Go to Profile -> My Selling Tools
- Select Instant Payment Notifications -> Update
- Click choose IPN settings
- Select receive IPN Messages and leave Notify URL empty then click save
There is a setting under advanced features where you can choose to either have them suspended or to have them downgraded to another membership. Also, you can specify to have them suspended on the date their subscription would have renewed instead of instantly. The default for these 2 settings is to have them suspended instantly.
If they are suspended:
- It will show suspended on the members page:/admin/members
- When they login they will be redirected the the suspended page and asked to make payment to renew their membership subscription.
, you can. In order to use Authorize.net it will require an SSL certificate
which you must buy
You can purchase this certificate from us...
View our Price List < Click here