Yes, you can start preparing items before making payment. We won't actually start on the project until payment is made, but we can start collecting items and let you know questions/issues, so once payment is made we can complete things quicker.
, in the Share page "referral program" click export to Excel icon
Using this feature you can export a csv file to use for mass payment in PayPal or Payza, and it marks everyone in the report as paid when generating the report.
By default PayPal IPN is enabled. It is only turned off if you have previously turned it off in your PayPal account. You can verify it is off if there is no record in the access log when a PayPal payment is made.
To turn on the PayPal IPN follow the instructions below.
- Login to your paypal Business account
- Go to Profile -> My Selling Tools
- Select Instant Payment Notifications -> Update
- Click choose IPN settings
- Select receive IPN Messages and leave Notify URL empty then click save